24 core (Unarmored) Single Mode Outdoor Fiber optic cable Overview
Outdoor armored fiber optic cable
Outdoor armored fiber optic cables are made to protect the optical fiber to operate safely in complicated outdoor environment. Most armored outdoor fiber cables are loose buffer design, with the strengthen member in the middle of the whole cable, the loose tubes surround the central strength member. Outdoor armored fiber optic cable can be divided into light armored fiber optic cable and heavy armored fiber optic cable. Light armored fiber optic cable is with steel tape and aluminum tape which can strengthen rodent protection. Heavy armored fiber optic cable is equipped with a circle of steel wire, and usually used in riverbed and seabed.
- The unique tube design, the casing has good flexibility and resistance to side pressure;
- Precise excess length control and SZ twisting cable technology, fiber optic cable with excellent mechanical and environmental performance; water blocking the whole section;
- Crush resistance performance of 3 steel tape armored excellent, with anti rat bulletproof ability.
- Laying method: shaft and roadway
- Applicable temperature: -40 °C ~ +70 °C