– Cisco WAP4410N Wireless-N Router Supports high-bandwidth applications with the 802.11n standard; backward compatible with 802.11b and g devices
– Connects to Power over Ethernet devices, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for and cost of installing external power supplies
– Protects business information with enhanced security, including rogue access point detection, advanced encryption, and select access filters
– Simplifies installation and configuration with easy-to-use web interface
– Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) wireless QoS support
Advanced security capabilities like support for WEP and WPA protocols, rogue AP detection, MAC-based access control, and 802.1x authentication
Cisco WAP4410N Wireless-N Router is not only the fastest wireless protocol, but also it’s backwards compatible for users running 802.11b and 802.11g devices. The access point includes 3 adjustable and removable antennas with MIMO (multiple-in, multiple-out) technology, which increases wireless throughput and expands the range to reduce “dead spots” providing more efficient coverage of your small business. Embedded quality-of-service (QoS) functionality maintains excellence in video and voice communications. The access point includes a Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface to transfer data at high speeds. The combination of the high performance Gigabit Ethernet interface and the increased speeds delivered by the 802.11n standard makes this access point ideal for applications such as high-bandwidth data or video.
*Cisco WAP4410N Wireless-N Router 1 Year Replacement Warranty Product