Cisco WAP131-C-K9-G5 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point Overview
Name: Cisco WAP131-C-K9-G5 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point with PoE
Cost-Effective, Wireless-N Connectivity
Boost productivity and cut costs using the Cisco WAP131 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point with PoE. This entry-level, business-class, desktop access point offers 802.11n dual-radio connectivity and concurrent dual-band radios. It also has a single Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Gigabit Ethernet port.
The WAP131 is an ideal, affordable solution for small businesses that require basic Wi-Fi connectivity and accommodate fewer users.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco WAP131 offers concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage and user capacity. The Gigabit Ethernet port allows the AP to be powered by PoE switch to help reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice-over-IP (VoIP) and video applications. The Cisco WAP131 is easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive desktop design with an integrated stand allows you to place the AP on your desk vertically or horizontally.
Among its benefits, this access point:
- Provides cost-effective 802.11n connectivity for 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz clients
- Offers single POE Gigabit Ethernet for connecting to a PoE switch
- Works right out of the box with easy installation, simple web-based configuration, and a wizard
- Provides peace of mind with a Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
Specifications at a Glance
- Concurrent dual-band radio support for up to 300 Mbps per radio to optimize capacity and coverage
- Single Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface for a high-speed uplink to the wired network
- Desktop design with integrated stand for easy access and placement
- Intelligent QoS to prioritize network traffic
- Workgroup Bridge mode for expanding your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.