Multimode Simplex Fiber Optic Pigtail Overview
The typical use of fiber optic pigtails is to link the fiber optic cable with fiber optic equipment. The fiber optic pigtail with connector side is used to link the equipment, while the other side of the pigtail is melted together with the fiber cable, by melting together the fiber glasses, it can reach a minimum insertion loss. Common types of fiber optic pigtails are usually with 0.9mm fiber cable diameter, and usually installed inside ODF unit. Most commonly used types are SC fiber optic pigtail, ST fiber optic pigtail, FC fiber optic pigail, LC fiber optic pigtail, MTRJ fiber optic pigtail, SC/APC fiber optic pigtail, FC/APC fiber optic pigtail and E2000 fiber optic pigtail.
We can offer a wide range of fiber optic pigtails, including 0.9mm fiber optic pigtail, 12 color pigtail, water-proof pigtail, multi-fiber pigtail, pigtail bundles, SC fiber optic pigtail, LC fiber optic pigtail, ST fiber optic pigtail, FC fiber optic pigtail, singlemode fiber optic pigtail, multimode fiber optic pigtail, OM3 10 Gigabit fiber optic pigtail, etc
Features of Fiber Optic Pigtails:
1) Superior qualified standard PC, APC, UPC polishing;
2) 100% optic test: Insertion Loss: ≤0.3 (PC); ≤0.2 (APC); ≤0.2 (UPC);
3) 100% optic test: Return Loss: ≥45 (PC); ≥60 (APC); ≥55 (UPC);
4) φ0.9mm, φ2.0mm, φ3.0mm cable optional;
5) Single mode (9/125) or multi mode (50/125 or 62.5/125) fiber available;
6) FC, SC, LC, MU, ST, MT-RJ, etc connector options
7) Simplex and duplex connector available;
8) Good exchange ability and good durability;
9) Available in fiber bunch, ribbon fan-out, pigtail available;
10) Meets ISO9001, ROHS and Bell core GR 326-core standards;
11) Customized specifications are welcomed.